We are pleased to announce the start of an Intensive Training by two EASC accredited trainers
in Coaching Supervision, and for managers who use a coaching ethos. This will enable participants,
to supervise Executive and Personal Coaches and Colleagues
in their practice with confidence, competence and creativity.
Supervision is a relationship of Compassionate Enquiry and Strategic thinking and is an oasis of
ideas and support, when working with others to whom we provide support often in isolated and
The course will be in two blocks of five days, one block in October, 2016, the other in March 2017.
Each block will include theory , practice, live supervision and case discussions.
It will enable participants
1) To form a constructive and safe learning community to address difficult situations in their own practice.
2) To work from a values based foundation based on compassionate enquiry, respect for the essence of the individual or group before us, and the relationship we are co-creating.
3) Through learning new models and methods from a helicopter position, to see other ways of addressing coaching issues and concerns:
4) To develop a skill set and range of competencies to add another string to the professional bow.
45 To become part of a wider European network of Coaches and Supervisors.
6) To enjoy further learning and CPD.
Dates and location:
10th-14th October inclusive
13th-17th March inclusive.
Times : 9:30-5:30
Venue: The Hotel du Vin Exeter.
Do contact us by e mail or text in the first instance to request an interview and further information.